Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Scratched MW2 Disk

Yesterday I moved my Xbox 360 into my room, just to test the quality. So today, I was moving it back, right after I finished a game of Hardcore Sabotage. As I picked it up, I heard a loud grinding and scratching sound coming from it. It startled me so much I nearly fainted. When I got it back in the other room, I opened the disc slot to find my MW2 disk with a big, circular scratch on it.
The first thing that went through my mind; "Oh god, I'm gonna have to pay $60 for another one." With a bit of quick thinking, I googled "Circular scratch Xbox." One of the first results was a video. This one is particular (not my video.) In the video, the guy says I might be able to go get it fixed at Gamestop, with a disk resurfacer. For about $2. So later today, I'm gonna run out and see if they can fix it. I'll give an update later today or tomorrow.

123

No comments:

Post a Comment